Details of next few walks as available
Red icon indicates parking
February 23rd Mynydd LLanllwni with John Davies
This is a 9 mile Grade B walk starting at 10.30 am.
Directions to the start of the walk:
1) From the Pensarn roundabout in Carmarthen, take the A40 towards Llandeilo.
2) At the 2nd roundabout at Abergwili turn left and at the next roundabout turn right onto the A485, Lampeter road.
3) Travel along this road through the villages of Peniel, Rhydargaeau, Alltwalis, Gwyddgrug and New Inn.
4) About 1 mile after passing New Inn village you will arrive at a junction going left (B4336) to Llanfihangel ar Arth on a right hand bend.
5) Go straight on past this junction, and after about 100 yds you will see a pink coloured house on the right.
6) Take the road junction on the right, going immediately behind this pink house.
7) Continue ahead, eventually crossing a cattle grid, onto open moorland.
8) Drive ahead over moorland for about 2 miles to arrive at three high transmitter masts where we will park on the right.
Grid Reference for the start of the walk: 534 393 (Explorer Map No.186)